For primary eyecare practices purchased by EyeCare Partners, the future is bright.
Regardless if a practice is a 20-office enterprise in a metropolitan area, or a single or two-to-three-office practice in an outlying community, our goal is to expand and grow each practice by strengthening the capacity to provide patients with comprehensive medical eyecare — including, and most important of all, a great doctor experience — and the broadest and finest line of optical frames and lenses.
As an EyeCare Partners practice, we are not interested in changing what makes a practice successful. Instead, we work to build upon proven strategies by integrating a full scope of diagnostic services, for patients of all ages, and making available the broadest range of eyewear and lenses to ensure a superior patient experience and the highest customer satisfaction.
Transitioning Your Practice From Good to Great
Increase frequency of patient eye exams
Network with other member providers
Your staff will benefit from a secure working environment and the tremendous resources we make available:
- Expanded scope of optometric services and ophthalmologic services
- Clinical autonomy
- Professional clinical training
- Full-scope diagnostic capabilities
- Complete lab functions
- New refractive technologies
- Best frames and lenses brand sourcing
- Best practice business policies and procedures
- Eyecare360 practice management software and electronic medical record
- Enhanced buying power
- Extensive vision plans
- Insurance and third-party payers expertise
- Centralized billing
- Centralized call centers
- Online appointment scheduling
- Common HR platform
- Human resource management
- Professional staff training
- Staff career opportunities
- Flexible work hours and FMLA
- Strategic planning
- Marketing support
- Annual networking meetings
Written by doctors for use by doctors, Eyecare360 is a doctor-friendly, intuitive-user, state-of-the-art proprietary software platform designed to maximize procurement and revenue on insurance. Developed from the input of our own doctors, this software enables optometrists, ophthalmologists, and their staffs to create a better patient experience through Electronic Medical Records. With this new technology, appointments, insurance verification, billing, inventory, and eye exams are all performed electronically.